Hellami Episode 2 Hellami Episode 2

Awesome quality

Everything was really great, except for the titles. I'm not quite sure why you threw in bring colors for a rather dark animation.

Also, yeah, I agree with scarson. "Death isn't scary, life is"

That's just.. too much. Too much. Just... too much.

Odysseus: Ep2 Faithful Odysseus: Ep2 Faithful

1,000 Vote! :B

Huge fan of this series, and I'd like to see it continue indefinitely!

I'm aware that you're not in need of suggestions, haha, but I, along with many others, would love to see the entirety of Greek mythology made in this medium, undoubtedly.

More more more! :D

Microcosm Microcosm

Frontpaged in just a bitttt...

Yeah, this is going to get frontpaged. Inventive, creative, and just awesome to watch. Awesome job, love your work!

Under my blanket Under my blanket

Priceless

Everything about this is awesome. Blanket's face=priceless. Field=priceless. Sceaming=priceless. Pink costume=priceless. Guitar repeat=priceless.

SW GangstaRap: Chronicles SW GangstaRap: Chronicles

Prepare for Frontpage

Awesomely better than the Star Wars gangster rap back in the day, as good as that was. Fantastic job, your animating skills are literally astounding.

Ecopoiesis Ecopoiesis

Perfeeect

Moving in and out, switching frames while perfectly synced to the music, great ending, awesome use of perspective. And, yes, I could tell that it was inspired by 2001, which made this all the more better. Awesome job.

th1rt3en responds:

I tend to think in film when I'm making a flash. I try to envision what I would do if I had an actual camera rather than a flat canvas, so I live for depth and movement.

Losing You Losing You

"anims are very fluid and professional"

You're a really great stick animator.. and you definitely deserve some more recognition for your work. Your anims are very fluid and professional, and you have a grasp on going from image to image (going from the barrel of the gun to the black stick's head, etc.) I only found the mouths slightly awkward... it was alright on the blue guy, but I couldn't tell if the black guy was smiling at the beginning, and why he was panting so much. Came out really great, nothing to really complain about.

Jartemius responds:

OMG, WOW! It's awesome to hear it frobm you. I'm so proud... :3
Thanks a lot!

R-Evolution R-Evolution

"you've done the ladder perfectly"

Man, what can I even say? Second ridiculously awesome animation I've seen in a single sitting.

This animation features a concept that's easy to come up with and want to animate, but a lot harder to actually execute. I think you've done the ladder perfectly.

I appreciated the fact that you had the smoking down of skeletons, rather than a continuous transition. Also enjoyed the alien --> robot.

Warped! Warped!

liked the subliminal images and the general style

Nothing I can complain about at all 5/5

Animation spot-on and synchronized well to the music. I liked the subliminal images and the general style, like the background and silhouette after the wrench hittage.

I must admit though, I might be a bit biased. Some people disliked one of my previous animations because, like this one, the story was entirely, well, not really existent.

GLaDos Badass GLaDos Badass

"elegant design"

I'm going to be extremely surprised if this is not frontpaged.

Flawless animation and elegant design. Everything just went so well.. also liked the inside jokes, so to speak.

Fantastic. Nice one.