Hellami Episode 2 Hellami Episode 2

Awesome quality

Everything was really great, except for the titles. I'm not quite sure why you threw in bring colors for a rather dark animation.

Also, yeah, I agree with scarson. "Death isn't scary, life is"

That's just.. too much. Too much. Just... too much.

Odysseus: Ep2 Faithful Odysseus: Ep2 Faithful

1,000 Vote! :B

Huge fan of this series, and I'd like to see it continue indefinitely!

I'm aware that you're not in need of suggestions, haha, but I, along with many others, would love to see the entirety of Greek mythology made in this medium, undoubtedly.

More more more! :D

Microcosm Microcosm

Frontpaged in just a bitttt...

Yeah, this is going to get frontpaged. Inventive, creative, and just awesome to watch. Awesome job, love your work!

PixEvo - The Fountain PixEvo - The Fountain

Glitch Makes You Start Over!

It was a fantastic idea, and definitely a great game, but at 30/32, a glitch caused me to fall off of the map, and I had to start over! :(

Looming Looming

Inspiration!

Finally managed to beat the whole thing. Lots of running around!

Cool to see that you were, in fact, inspired by Myst. I started to draw connections between that game and yours whilst playing it.

Now, you've inspired me!

Epos Epos

FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER

Praise the FSM!

Absolutely brilliant game. Almost everything the game threw at me made me think, 'hey, that's really clever.' Great features, very fun to play.

Kadisha - Black Angora Kadisha - Black Angora

Perfect

I've been curious to see whether Newgrounds has this genre of music, and apparently they do, I found, when I ran into this song. This is.. movie quality, as in, something that you'd hear in the movie theater. Well done!

Meltdown Meltdown

Are you kidding?

That would work fantastically on a shirt! I think, though, that if you're printing on the internet (threadless, spreadshirt, zazzle, etc.), then the drawing will be limited to that square, and look weird.

If you screen printed it.. you could have the entire bottom half the gray color, continuing from the background art..

Just saying. :D

Dogtooth in a Bar Dogtooth in a Bar

"seriously impressed"

I'm seriously impressed with the lighting and atmosphere.. it makes for an awesome world, that'll look even better in a game.

But, really? The first thing I noticed... How and why did you draw so many cups and plates? You should be marveled for your efforts and persistence in doing so.

Too good.

HappyHarry responds:

Ctrl V is your friend.

Robots Cube Robots Cube

Brilliant

This could literally be found in a museum, haha. The drawings of the robot are awesome, and I really appreciate how you conveyed sheer confusion and frustration through the panels.